Opening of Online Abstract Submission:
1st February 2021
Close of Online Abstract Submission:
30th April 2021
Abstract Selection Notification:
by 28th May 2021
- If abstracts are received without a contact email they will NOT be submitted for approval by the scientific committee.
- Trainees sometimes submit abstracts without explicit approval from their supervisor. This results in frantic phone calls to correct authors who have been omitted or who are in the wrong order and/or trying to fix data. It is very often too late for us to make these amendments. Before you submit your abstract, you must ask your supervisor to check it, including all the authors.
- If your submission is included as a poster, this will be displayed on poster boards for between 1 and 3 days of the conference (depending on space/demand). The presenter is expected to attend the conference and present the poster and must be one of the submitted authors.
- Pharmaceutical and Nutritional companies are permitted to submit abstracts that contain their own data, but the presenting author must be a doctor or allied health professional currently working in the field of Ketogenic Dietary Therapies or other related discipline and must be one of the submitted authors.
- Submission of your abstract acknowledges your acceptance that the abstract will be published in any post-symposium publication that may be undertaken. You will be notified of such a publication beforehand.
- All printed posters should be no more than A0 portrait size.
All accepted posters will be entered into the Matthew’s Friends Poster Prize of £500 for the most innovative poster which will be decided by the Global Scientific Committee. The winner will be announced at the Symposium.
For further information or help regarding abstract submission, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org